The Reproductive Health Centre situated at the Family Health Bureau now provides you with an information service on family planning, subfertility, screening for cervical cancer and other related reproductive health services. Any health care provider including doctors, nurses, public health sisters and midwifes can obtain information (Monday to Friday between 9 am & 4 pm) from;
|Help line||:||+94 113 040 541|
|Information desk at the centre|
Information provided will include;
- Suitability of clients for different methods of family planning.
- Commencement of family planning methods.
- Management of side effects and complications.
- Primary & secondary level care of sub fertile couples.
- Details about cervical cancer screening (Pap smear) technique.
- Endometrial cancer screening with office Hysteroscopy
- Follow up & management of abnormal cervical smear
- Details about services provided at the RHC
|Service||Day||Time of Attendance|
|Female Sterilization||Mondays, Thursdays & Fridays||8.00 a.m.|
|Well Women Clinic||Tuesdays||1.30 p.m.|
|Sub Fertility Clinic||Wednesdays||8.00 a.m.|
|Family Planning Implant Clinic||Fridays|
|DMPA Injections||Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays||1.30 p.m.|
|IUD Insertions||Fridays||1.00 p.m.|
|OCP & Condoms||Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays & Fridays||8.30 a.m. to 4.00 p.m.|
|Colposcopy Clinic||Tuesdays||8.00 a.m.|